Live Total Wellness

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Great Recipe For A Heart Healthy Dinner

Here is a great recipe for a heart healthy dinner.  


Island Fruit and Cilantro Fish Tacos






1/2 pineapple, cleaned and chopped
1 mango, cleaned and chopped
1/2 red bell pepper, cleaned and chopped
1/2 red onion, chopped
3 Tbsp cilantro leaves, chopped
3 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp minced ginger root
1 jalapeno, chopped
2 limes, juiced
1 lb cooked white fish
salt and black pepper


Mix all ingredients in glass bowl.  Let sit for 15 minutes, then serve in taco shells or wrapped in tortillas. This is an excellent way to surprise your family on 'taco night.'

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is different and I like trying new things. I will have to try this weekend! I wanted to say thank you for participating in the Get Wired Blog Hop. I am following you. I hope you have a great Wednesday!

Vickie
http://victoriasvoice44.blogspot.com

Work At Home United