Live Total Wellness

Friday, January 26, 2007

My workout schedule for the week

MONDAY Beat around the bush.. .Jump to conclusions... Climb the walls... Wade through the morning paper
TUESDAY Drag my heels... Push my luck... Make mountains out of mole hills... Hit the nail on the head
WEDNESDAY Bend over backwards... Jump on the Band Wagon... Run around in circles
THURSDAY Advise President on how to run the country.. .Toot my own horn.. .Pull out all the stops.. .Add fuel to the fire.. .
FRIDAY Open a can of worms... Put my foot in my mouth.. .Start the ball rolling...Go over the edge..
SATURDAY Pick up the pieces..
SUNDAY Kneel in prayer.. Bow my head in thanksgiving.. Uplift my hands in praise.. Hug someone and encourage them..
Whew! What a Workout! Ready to start all over again !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

Work At Home United