Live Total Wellness

Monday, June 25, 2007

What a weekend!

This past weekend I was able to attend a seminar that was life changing. Let me share a little snippet of the moments that I never imagined I could experience.

First of all, many of you know that I work from home. I have a wonderful home business that gives me the opportunity to talk with people from all over the country. I love what I do and can't imagine ever doing anything else, as far as a way to earn an income. This is where I was meant to be and I will always be here doing this. However, learning about myself and always educating myself will never stop. This weekend proved that and more!

Dani Johnson is an author, speaker, trainer, coach and founder of a company Call To Freedom International. She went from a homeless cocktail waitress to a millionaire. Now I know you are all saying that those are fairy tale stories and it only happens to a few people. You couldn't be more wrong. It CAN happen to everyone, it's just a matter of choice. Choices are made everyday but only you can make the choice to be successful.

I'm not saying that Dani Johnson is the end all of coaches. She fits my personality but maybe not yours. But the lessons I learned are helpful for anyone, any age, in any type of work or career. I myself learned more about myself in 2 days with Dani than I have my entire life. We learned about what is holding us back from becoming successful and how to continue to grow personally and professionally.

It was quite a weekend of growth and freedom. Go to her website www.danijohnson.com and listen to one of her calls. You'll be amazed at how you can get one little nugget of information and it can lead you to a whole new perspective on life.

Best to you all.

No comments:

Work At Home United