Live Total Wellness

Friday, January 18, 2008

Right On!

This type of test is always intriguing to me. How do they know? But they are right on with all of my personality characteristics. It's a little disturbing to know that by taking a simple test, I can get an accurate picture of myself but yet after being married for 28 just shy of 29 years, my husband couldn't tell you anything close to it! Amazing the colors are so exactly what I love!

***Your Power Element is Water***


Your power colors: blue and aqua

Your energy: deep

Your season: winter

Like the ocean, you evoke deep feelings and passion.
You have an emotional, sensitive, and spiritual soul.
A bit mysterious, you tend to be quiet when you are working out a problem.
You need your alone time, so that you can think and dream.


What's Your Power Element?
http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourpowerelementquiz/

2 comments:

Princess said...

Hi Maryann, Cool test. You're right these tests are pretty interesting and accurate. 28 years of marraige. Thats awesome, I love it when I see couples together for the long term. Kudos!

DisneyMom said...

Hahah! I love these little tests! It's fun to find out more about yourself.

Work At Home United