Live Total Wellness

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

What do you do and why?

There was a question on one of the site forums asking, "What do you do for a living and Why?" So here is my answer. Feel free to post your answer.

Actually I love what I do because I don't sell anything! I work with an online catalog company and also do business with them myself as a customer. The company manufactures and develops safe, non toxic products that we use on a regular basis such as a nutrition and vitamin line, a bath and body line, a home care product line, and a makeup and skin care line and a pharmacy line.

I also share with others the opportunity to earn a part or full time income depending upon the number of hours they have to commit. This is such a great business because we can work at home and be home with your family to create a better balance in your life for you, your family and the environment.

WHY?

Number 1
The products~without them, I wouldn't enjoy the physical health for myself and my family. I suffered from migraine headaches for years. Once I began using these products almost three years ago, I haven't had a migraine since. I can offer the safety and proven effectiveness of the products to everyone.

Number 2
The products are natural so they don't contain the harsh and toxic chemicals found in the brand name department store products. These products are safe for the environment. Knowing that I am helping our planet in some way has been something I have always been conscious about. These products are concentrated so they don't contain unnecessary ingredients that help save on waste plus that saves money. The products are shipped directly to you which means no unnecessary trips to the store, less gas wasted as well as, less carbon dioxide in the air.

Number 3
This company is based on ethics and standards second to none. They do not test on animals and they have been awarded by environmental agencies and groups. This company is all about customer services.

Number 4
Without a doubt, I have the opportunity to meet and work with people from all over the country. Meeting others from all different walks of life and working with them for a common cause has been so rewarding.

http://www.200Green.com/abiz4health

No comments:

Work At Home United